March 6, 2014

It's Official!

Adam signed on the dotted line today! He is officially a professor at Azusa Pacific University! We met with our realtor last night and are hopeful to get our house on the market next week...the ball is officially in motion. Now, we just need to sell our house, get B into school, find a new house, get me a part time job, etc.. Lots to do!

Spring break is next week (man, that came fast!) and the Winns are headed to New Orleans! I've wanted to hit up the big easy for years so I'm excited to explore and have a taste of NOLA before we leave this part of the country! Any recommendations?!!

Well, I'm buried in editing today so I'm gonna get to it! Have a wonderful Thursday! xo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Adam!!!! Looks like a time of new opportunities for the whole family. Enjoy the ride.
Bev

Carrie Schlafmann said...

CONGRATS!!!
Praying for you guys (& B) as you deal with the different stressors brought on by this totally awesome thing :) Have fun in New Orleans!

Anonymous said...

This is all so exciting I can hardly stand it! Have a GREAT time in New Orleans!!!
XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay for Adam and the whole family!! Good luck with the house sale (who would not want to buy your home?), house search and gettign B into just the right school! Have a great Spring Break and I'll be seein you all in just TWO weeks!!

xo
rodent

Kemi Winn said...

I'm beyond thrilled that it's officially official! Praying that God will give you all peace as you trust Him to work out the details.