March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day -what?!

St. Patrick's Day already?! It really snuck up on me this year! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY everyone!! I've said this before but I'll say it again, since living in Ireland this holiday has special significance to us, Winns. In the past I've thrown big parties for it but this year, it really came too fast for me to even think about. Today, before B went to school she said "Mom, you know how you normally get me a shirt for St. Patrick's Day...did you this year?" DOH!! I haven't...yet, I think I need to rectify that while she's at school!!! Here is a photo of us IN Ireland ON St. Patty's day a few years back! My, how time flies!

New Orleans was fantastic and I will try and blog about that tomorrow, but today, I just want to honor the Irish and give a shout out to our friends who are in Ireland! Happy St. Patrick's Day, all, wear green and drink a Guinness!! xo




PS Head on over HERE to check out a lovely bride! (I finally updated my blog!)

No comments: