April 25, 2014

fun family time

It was so fun having Aunt Robin and Uncle Lawrence in town the past couple days -it was sad to see them leave this morning! We didn't do much, mainly sat around and talked for hours and ate good food -so fun! Yesterday we went out to Homestead Heritage and walked around and ate a yummy lunch, that was great. Then, last night we watched the premiere of my friends' new show "Fixer Upper" on HGTV -did anyone tune in?! It was so great, Chip and Joanna looked like naturals and the house of course was gorgeous! (I've seen almost all of the fixer uppers and that was one my favorite -I'm a sucker for an old house!).

Having Robin and Lawrence here felt like a mini vacation, I didn't work for 2 whole days and it was fantastic! It was such a nice breather and a good reason to step away from the computer and just chill -we had a great time. But, all good vacations must come to an end so, today its back to work for me and I have a shoot tonight! (where did the past 2 days go?!). I hope you all have a great weekend, its pretty much our last weekend of "normal" until the end of the summer (that sounds so nuts to say!). Its a busy season here in the Winn house for sure, thanks for coming along for the ride! xo

Here's a peek at a lovely senior, more to come!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a nice visit - love those guys! Seems like you are having wonderful warm weather - have a relaxing weekend!
XXOO
Mom