June 29, 2014

Aloha

We are back from Hawaii, tan and happy. :) The 5 of us had a great time, the weather was perfect, the beach -1 block from our hotel, the pool lovely, etc. Adam and I really enjoyed our 2 nights away as well, it was fun to celebrate our 14th anniversary in the same place we had our honeymoon (albeit a different island :). I haven't had time to look through the photos I took (which were few) but I did edit this one of the ninner - I think she is about the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! (biased? :) I hope everyone is doing well, I'll try and blog more next week but its nuts around here! Adam and I fly to CA tomorrow morning to try and find housing (as always, prayers are appreciated!). More to come!! xo

 
** Head on over HERE to check out some photos I did for a sweet musican

2 comments:

Robin said...

So glad you're back, tanned and happy. Good luck in California. Yes, B is absolutely darling.
Love,
Robin

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree - one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!
So glad you had such a wonderful trip/anniversary:)
Prayers for CA!!!!
XXOO
Mom