July 22, 2014

that was a big blog lull there...

Whew! Sorry for the big blog lull! As usual its been a little nuts around here, our summers always are. We had a lovely time at Black Butte (well, once Adam passed his kidney stone!). Nothing like a trip to the ER to get the week started off! Ay yi yi. I flew from Dallas to Portland and then drove to the Butte, it was a long day for both Adam and I. The night before I flew out two of my mi casa kiddos said their "I dos" in a lovely ceremony that I was so thankful to be a part of, it was good to be back in Texas even if just for a few days. Adam and I fly back to Texas for the last time this Saturday, I'm already dreading saying goodbye to that special place. :( I hate moving!!!

Well, I've got a load of editing staring me in the face so I'm gonna get after it. Head on over HERE to check out my latest engagement session! xo

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yay, you're back! I was having withdrawal symptoms. Always love to hear how you're doing.