October 4, 2014

We're IN!

Whew! Its been a CRAZY few days, I'm tired! We are officially moved in but living in chaos. Slowly but surely we're getting there and I think after today I'll feel a lot better. Today is should start looking a little more normal and we shouldn't be stepping over things and should be able to see some surface tops throughout the house. Its hard coming from almost 2700 sq ft to 1300, there are so many things that I love that just don't have a spot (#firstworldproblems). All in all we are loving it so far, it almost doesn't feel real. The neighborhood is SO quiet which is so nice! We've almost always lived in loud places and this is soooo peaceful. B is really loving her room and so far that is the space that is most put together. Well, I've got my work cut out for me today so I'm gonna get after it! Thanks for checking in! xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics! So happy you're getting settled in and you love it (and that it's quiet)! Just make sure you get your rest and don't try to do it all at once - mother's can't help but give advice:)
XXOO
Momsipoo

Carrie Schlafmann said...

Hurrah! So so glad for you guys and can't wait to see picts! What a l-o-n-g haul! Hoping your Bridge church is still working for you too. Congrats on being home :)