November 17, 2014

busy weekend

Whew! This weekend went too fast! Friday night Adam and a friend played in a poker tournament for charity so my friend Sara and I dropped our kids at our old (well my old, her current) church for parents night out and we went out to a lovely kid-free dinner! Saturday we drove out to Moreno Valley (a drive we used to do often but its been years since we've lived here and gone out to visit the aunts/uncles!) and had a lovely day of cousin time, and chatting and catching up with sweet family. Then we came home, I raced to the store to grab a few things, came home, and did some cooking before racing over to my friend's house to help host a shower for my dear friend Tracy. It was a couples shower in my friend's lovely home, full of sweet people celebrating God's miracle of a baby my friend prayed 10 years for. We got home around 1am, and then got up and went to our old church on Sunday morning (this is church #5 that we have tried, and we STILL don't know where we'll land). Then the 3 of us went to Montrose to have some lunch before coming home and napping and cleaning. Monday morning came too fast! Today I'm catching up on some work, doing some more cleaning to get ready for Doug and Kemi to come tomorrow (yay!), and going to the grocery store before taking B to gymnastics. I hope you all had a lovely weekend, thanks for reading! Now head on over HERE to see a sweet family that I adore! xo

No comments: