February 22, 2015

I'm off!

It was a busy week! Lots of cooking, baking, meeting with friends (one who I hadn't seen in 7 years!- so good to catch up!), Bible study, making new friends from church, etc. Adam actually got sick this week, he had some 24 hour bug that caused him to cancel class and stay home, poor guy. Thankfully he's on the mend and B and I both avoided it! I'm sitting at LAX waiting to board my flight to Cabo!! It was SO sad leaving B this morning, I always hate saying bye to her! Poor thing cried, broke my heart. :( I'm sure once grandma and grandad arrive tomorrow all will be well with the world but, my sweet girl has a sad heart today. :( I already can't wait for Adam to join me on Wednesday! I prefer when we're together on vacation (well, and pretty much any time :). I'm excited to hug my friends tonight, it'll be a great week! The ol' blog will be quiet until March, so see you here next week! :) I blogged so head over to mollywinnphotography[dot]com/blog to check out my latest engagement session. Have a great week, everyone!! Xo

No comments: