March 4, 2015

Good for the Soul // Cabo 2015

We're back! It was such a good week with our friends! The 8 of us did this exact trip a year and a half ago and we modified some things this go around and we think we'll have it down the next time (assuming there is a next time, fingers crossed! :) It was a lovely week of sunshine, food, friends, and lots of pool time. We felt so spoiled, we stayed at the "highest level" of the luxury villas thanks to our friends' timeshare points, this place is amazing! There are only a handful of them built so you feel so fancy staying there, a big treat for sure (and I could get used to the daily maid and pool service! :) It was so fun being with our dear friends from Waco, 2 of the 4 couples (Adam and I included) recently left Waco so we all so enjoyed being together and just soaked up each others company. Many times we were asked if we were related and it was often that one of us would say "We're friends that are like family" and its true, it was good for the soul and a life-giving trip with dear friends. 2 of our friends came back to LA with us due to a layover so we got to keep them at our house for 1 night, only wish we had more time! Then yesterday..... it was back to reality (boo). A HUGE thank you to my sweet in-laws for watching B, they are so good to us and I always come back to a clean house, I'm a blessed gal for sure!

This week is pretty low key, just trying to get back in the swing of things after a lovely week of Mexico life. Some new friends invited us to dinner on Friday night and my best friend is flying into town today from Maine so I'll see her some this weekend! Who hoo!! Today I'm getting spoiled, my friend is an esthetician and told me to come into her spa and she's giving me a facial! I can't wait, its been years since I've had one! Thanks for checking in, if you haven't checked out this engagement session head on over HERE! xo

No comments: