April 6, 2015

Easter Weeekend

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We sure did! Adam had Friday off work so we went on a date, out to a movie and to a yummy lunch (public service announcement: if you go to the Cheesecake Factory any time in the near future try the lemon meringue cheesecake...to.die.for.). Came home, then I went to my friend's house and she helped me make sugar cookies for Easter, and then we went over to some of our new church friends place for dinner, it was fun for the kiddos to play and the adults got to eat a YUMMY dinner outside on their lovely patio -so fun! Saturday I made Joy the Baker's lemon blueberry pie and her chocolate brownie pie (for Easter), then we went to Home Depot and purchased a shed for our backyard (so we can FINALLY get the guest house up and running!). After all that we used the Easter Bunny's money eggs (thanks mom!) to go on a family date! We saw Cinderella and went to this Italian restaurant that we hadn't been to before. Sunday was Easter! Christ is risen, indeed! We went to church, then came home and grabbed the food and drove out to Riverside to spend the day with our cousins/aunt/unlces and celebrate our risen King ~ it was a pretty great day! As always Monday came too soon and I've got my work cut out for me today (since I haven't done any since Thursday! :/) ~ have a lovely day, all! xo

1 comment:

Kemi Winn said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! But baking 2 pies and sugar cookies sounds like work to me.