June 29, 2015

TOAD & other fun things

Summer is in full swing around here! Its been getting hotter and hotter and the summer fun is well underway! This past week was nutty, but in a good way! B was in VBS all week, she had a good time but I think she was also okay w/ it being over. :) My bestie Kelly was in town for 3 days so we had lots of fun running errands, eating good food, watching movies, etc. On Monday the 4 of us went to an Astros game, that was lots of fun but sadly they lost by 1 run, boo! I'm pretty sure we were the only Astros fans in the stadium! Wednesday Adam and I went on a date for our anniversary and Lauren and Kelly stayed w/ B (thanks gals!). We tried a new French restaurant...it was just okay, then we went to a movie, it was a fun night. Friday Adam and I had SO MUCH FUN, we drove to Temecula and went to the Toad the Wet Sprocket concert!!! This was a-maz-ing! I've been a huge fan of Toad for years and they sounded just as good as they ever have, it was a great time! Saturday we felt so spoiled, some sweet friends invited us to go with them to the Cal Philharmonic, it was lovely! 6 of us brought wine, cheese, crackers, meats, brownies, etc. and had a table all to ourselves and listened to beautiful music and chatted the night away! It was a beautiful southern California evening and such a treat. Last week was "play" week and this week is "catch up on work, do laundry, pack, and shoot" week. I'm still knee deep in editing from my Waco sessions and I fly out early Friday morning to northern California to shoot a wedding. Summer is a-flyin' by! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are, thanks for reading! xo

Head on over HERE to see my latest session!

No comments: