July 7, 2015

Whew, that was busy!

Adam and B and I had to get up super early to get me to the airport to fly to northern CA on Friday morning. It was really fun to be in Monterey with dear friends and to watch sweet Ginger marry the man of her dreams. So many people in the wedding were near and dear to Adam and I when we lived in CA years ago and it was so fun to be together again, felt like old times and I laughed harder than I have in a long time. Friday was busy with last minute wedding stuff, rehearsal, rehearsal diner, etc. and Saturday was a long but lovely day. I was staying in a room w/ my bestie who was also the maid of honor, so, needless to say our room was bustling from dawn til dusk! We drove back to southern CA on Sunday morning, both exhausted and sore! When we made it home and walked through the door Adam thought we both looked pretty rough! It was a busy few days and I feel like I'm still getting caught up on sleep. Last night a friend from Waco came over! Our friend Jeremy was in town for business so we got to have him for the evening and that was so fun. I made dinner (first time in a while!) and we sat around and caught up for hours, so good to see a Texan. :) Today is officially laundry and packing day with a few errands thrown in there. I think I already need a vacation from our summer! We're all looking forward to a relaxing time in Oregon with family, praying for good weather and healthy people! Here is a peek from Ginger and RJ's big day, such an honor to be there photographing this beautiful day. xo

No comments: