October 29, 2015

39 never looked so goood!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year because my lovekins was born 39 years ago!! Its no secret that I LOVE birthdays, especially of those near and dear to me so today is a big day in the Winn household! I have Adam's cake in the oven, tonight he wants BBQ for dinner and the Ducks are playing so...that right there, is a day made in heaven for my love. :) I've got a busy day ahead with Bible Study, bday errands, house cleaning for momsie who comes tomorrow and laundry! I love this time of year but its always such a blur. This morning B asked how many more days until her birthday and I said "We're not talking about that today! Today is daddy's day -yours is coming soon enough!" :) When the whole fam is packed within 12 days, its lots of celebrating and cake! I want everyone to feel special and well celebrated, life is full of hard things, its important to celebrate the good things. Amen. Hope everyone has a great day and if you know Adam, don't forget to send him birthday love!! xo

1 comment:

Kemi Winn said...

It's one of my favorite days of the year too.☺️ Hope the Ducks can winn one for Adam!