November 4, 2015

2 birthdays down, 1 to go!

Whew! Its been a busy time over here! For Adam's 39th birthday we ate really good BBQ and he rooted the Ducks onto victory in triple over time! Woot! Brennan's birthday was school, play time with grandma, opening gifts, dinner at Jimmy John's (who doesn't want a cold sub in the pouring down rain?!), and ice cream birthday cake at home. All in all, I think everyone has felt very loved and celebrated! Today I'm doing some cleaning, laundry, work, and grocery shopping to gear up for Adam's and my trip to Palm Springs tomorrow! We're so excited for a little mini vacation with my sis and bro-in-law! This time of year is always such a whirlwind but lots of fun. Momsie left last night which is always sad, B cried on the way home from the airport and I cheerfully reminded her that grandma Kemi is coming in 2 days!! That helped. :) Its no fun when the "party" is over. :( Sweet girl. Well, I've got my work cut out for me so I'm gonna get after it, hope everyone is enjoying their November so far! Head on over HERE to see this cute fam! xo


No comments: