January 9, 2017

back to life...back to re-al-ity...

B went back to school today so break is officially over. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I did not want to get up this morning, so cold outside! Today is the day I need to do things I've been putting off, ie paying taxes for my CA biz, closing out my biz in CA, laundry, dishes, following up w/ my lame web designer (not sure if you've noticed but my website has been down for WEEKS now -grrrr), etc.. Just things, things that I'm not too pumped to do. In brighter news, I'm thankful I feel well enough to do these things! 2017 has been off to a rough start physically for me but I feel like I'm on the mend a bit and thankful for that! Adam started his new semester today and he is starting a class at Truett today so its going to be a looong day for him. When he got permission from UMHB to adjunct at Truett they said to him "You know you don't have to work so hard any more, right?" We both thought that was kinda funny. Well, not too much to share over here, house is plugging along...plumbing is almost done on the front end and we're hopeful concrete can get poured this week before the rain comes! Unfortunately the weather forecast for this week isn't looking so great for house building so...sigh, probably not much happening for a bit. Well, even though my website is down my blog is up and running and you can see this cute fam HERE. Happy Monday! xo


1 comment:

Kemi Winn said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!